- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Food grade CO2
Linde projects and builds plants, which contain all intermediate steps necessary for the individual project of the customer from separation and prepurification the CO2 from the output gas (exhaust gases from chemical and petrochemical processes or natural gas) to liquefaction, storage and dry ice production. As all of our plants are tailormade the minimum plant size has a capacity of higher than 10 t/h.
With special demands for purity additional catalytic treatment processes are applied. The purity standards of well-known CO2-customers from the foodstuff industry can be safely fulfilled by our plants.