- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Besides steam reforming in Linde's own steam reformer furnaces and partial oxidation based on the Texaco process, gas generation is also possible with the tandem reformer or by using the CO shift conversion reactor.
Generation of synthesis gas from light hydrocarbons and steam
Generation of synthesis gas from heavy hydrocarbon and oxygen
Generation of synthesis gas through a combination of steam reforming and partial oxidation
Generation of hydrogen from carbon monoxide and steam
The specially developed Linde isothermal reactor is an ideal fixed-bed reactor for the isothermal conversion of synthesis gases.