- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
With the evolving shale gas market, the demand to build gas processing plants faster, without affecting quality and high performance, continues to develop. Many engineering companies have developed standard designs for core cryogenic equipment. Linde is the only company that has developed a completely pre-engineered, modularized standard natural gas liquids (NGL) recovery plant that covers the wide range of gas processing conditions required for shale gas.
The realized cost and time savings when constructing a complete standard NGL recovery plant can be as much as 4-6 months when compared to only using the core standard cryogenic equipment and custom engineering all other components such as balance of plant equipment and utilities. The STANDARD-PLUS™ product line was developed to meet demand without compromising quality, safety, and reliability.
- Higher recovery with less energy. Designed to be used in natural gas or shale gas applications, the patented CRYO-PLUS™ process recovers more ethane and heavier components with less energy required than traditional liquid recovery processes.
- Higher flexibility. Enhanced CRYO-PLUS™ is more robust and flexible over a wide range of pressure and feed gas compositions. This feature is especially important for treatment of rich shale gas, which is known for having large compositional variability over time.
- Improved delivery time
- Reduced capital and construction costs
STANDARD-PLUS™ is based on CRYO-PLUS™ technology, which is a cryogenic recovery technology that utilizes a turbo-expander to recover energy while cooling the low to high pressure gas streams. Our unit is optimized for a variety of feed gas conditions using state of the art engineering tools with standard options to achieve unparalleled performance.
The STANDARD-PLUS™ product line includes:
- Inlet receiving and stabilization
- Amine treating and acid gas flare
- Dehydration and cryogenic plant
- Residue gas compression
- NGL product pumps
- Balance of plant utilities
- NGL fractionaction train